Friday, January 7, 2011

Fail Blog

Wow. Can anyone believe how badly I failed at documenting my 30 for 30? Will anyone believe me if I say I actually did it? Because I did. Ask my husband, he'll tell you how much I complained through it all.

Want to know my excuses? I have a lot: School, work, life, school, school, and school. Leaving home at 7:45 am and getting home at 8:45 pm, doesn't really leave much time for picture taking and blogging does it? But I'll stop complaining now.


I definitely want to do this again, as much as I complained while I was actually doing, I really enjoyed it. It was extra nice to get ready in the morning, and the fluffier pocket book was a huge plus. However, until I am done with school (this FALL!!!) I don't know if I'll be able to document it very well.


Anyway, here is photographic evidence of one of my favorite outfits, sorry for the bad iphone picture. Maybe I can do a 30 for 30 via phone pics?

No comments: