Monday, November 1, 2010

The Deets!


Wow, I gotta say, this Monday is starting off an eerily good foot. Not only was I on time to work, I was 15 minutes early! Its also the first day of the month, and it starts on a Monday. My OCD is very happy today.

Also, today marks the first day of my 30 for 30! I'll be back later with a list of all of my picks, and my first outfit photo.

For more details read from Kendi here. She is not starting until next Monday so you have a whole week to get on board!!!

Do it! Your wallet and closet will both thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I started a 30 for 30 too today! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you're going to be working with!

archives vintage said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)