Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend

Happy Monday!
Had a great weekend with the husband! Did a lot of this:

Hit up 7-11 for their Domo cups and straws and watched the first season of Domo-Kun!

Went on a double date to see this amazing movie and cried my eyes out. Not only sad tears but tears for the incredibly beautiful images I was watching and emotions I was experiencing! Cheesy, I know, but oh so great!


Also watched this movie, and I have to say I am severely disappointed. I was more scared when I got home, at just the thought of being possesed, then by this movie. I kept squeezing my husband's hand braving myself for the huge fright that never came. It was ok, but definitely NOT the "Most terrifying movie of the year." It was more hype than anything. However, in the spirit of full disclosure, I closed my eyes for the last 30 seconds of the movie ; )

We also did a 2 hour drive around Ogden Canyon, looks like this right now:

And lastly, went to the parents house for dinner Sunday night. Afterwards Jake and I, snuck into the little sis' room, and left her a ransom note : )

This week will be all about cleaning, homework, and Halloween activities! Yay!

No comments: