Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Amongst the hecticness that is this Monday with work, and packing for Vegas and getting homework done before I leave, I just had to stop for a second and say:

"Oh Happy Day!"

I just found out that I won a great giveway over at Thompson Family Life!

Danielle, is such an inspiration and accomplishes so much, I don't know how she does it!

Check out a few of her endevours:

Tiny Bazaar - On Etsy
Personal Blog
Kischy Digitals Blog
Digital Scrapbook Shop

Japanese Pose Dolls Bookmarks - 3 pack

Japanese Pose Dolls Tags - 12 pack

Bambi Rosette Brooch

Plus she's on flickr and mentioned in loads of other magazines and blogs! I told you, she's super woman!

She recently launched a new line in her Kitschy Digitals store, actual GOODS! Check out her shop its full of tags, cutouts, stickers, cuteness galore!

In the spirit of giving, I'm gonna think up something good to do as a giveaway when I get back from Vegas!

Now go check out the eye candy at her shops!

No comments: