Thursday, May 15, 2008

Recent Etsy Purchases


I got this AWESOME Plum Crocheted Flower Brooch from LAOriginals. I have been coveting one of her flowers for a long time and trust me, her work is even more fabulous in person! Check out her shop for more crochet goodness!


I have been watching and watching this sweater FOREVER! I even convo'd the seller about measurements and everything but one thing or another kept coming up, so I couldn't get the cash to buy it... Then the other day, I was cleaning up my favorites and HOLY COW it was on super sale!!! So I picked it up right away! Check out the shop for other yummy vintage goodies!




So I was browsing around Etsy and I came across Brookerpie. She has an amazing shop perfect for scrapbookers. Luckily on the day I found her she was having a sale of buy one roll of lace get one FREE! She has white, puple, red, yellow and green currently in her shop. Check it out!



MixedSpecies

And last but DEFINITELY not least, ihis awesome shirt by MixedSpecies.
It reads: "Jesus gives me a huge resurrection" I'll leave that one to your imagination...

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, your birthday looked like a blast and not only am I a huge Yael Naim fan, but Yael is my daughter's name!