Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day!

So excited for this weekend to get here! Jake and I are going on a short weekend getaway to The Alaskan Inn, where we will be staying in our own personal cabin! We plan on going out to dinner and then cozying up next to the fireplace and watch some movies. I hope it snows : )
Saturday night, we might go down to Salt Lake City and go to the SLC 2010 Tattoo Convetion, we need some new art for our walls and there are always great artists there.


This year, I gave Jake his present a little early and it was more of a couples present anyway:
Tattoo'd couple dolls! I originally saw these on Danielle's blog at Sometimes Sweet , but the dolls are from SpitfireGirl. They are modeled after real tattoo'd men and women and they are BIG! I love these dolls, they are a great buy!

Anyone have any fun plans for Valentine's?

No comments: