Thursday, July 2, 2009

Halft way through the year!

Can you believe that we are officially half way done with 2009? This year is flying! A couple of things to mention, I added the two market totes mentioned in my post below to the Etsy Shop


I have 3 more completed totes that will most likely go up this weekend as well!


Also, I wanted to take a moment to talk about my long distance book club I have with my BFF Leanne. This has pretty much turned out to be the year of The Vampire or Immortals as some authors call them! I am on my 36th book for the year! My original goal was to read one book a week, for a total of 52 books this year, but its becoming more and more likely that i will surpass this goal! Here is my book list for 2009:

Standalones:

1. Peace Like A River
2. Pygmy
3. My Sweet Audrina

Twilight Series:

1. Twilight
2. Eclipse
3. New Moon
4. Breaking Dawn
5. Midnight Sun – Partial

Sookie Stackhouse Novels:

1. Dead Until Dark
2. Living Dead in Dallas
3. Club Dead
4. Dead to the World
5. Dead as a Doornail
6. Definitely Dead
7. All Together Dead
8. From Dead to Worse
9. Dead and Gone

The Immortals After Dark Series:

1. Playing Easy To Get
2. A Hunger Like No Other
3 No Rest For The Wicked
4. Wicked Deeds On A Winter’s Night
5. Dark Needs At Night’s Edge
6. Dark Desires After Dark
7. Kiss of A Demon King

Vampire Diaries:

1. The Awakening
2. The Struggle
3. The Fury
4. Dark Reunion

The Little Goddess Series:

1. Vulnerable

The Darkest Power Series:

1. The Summoning

Immortals Series:

1. Evermore

Cutler Family Saga

1. Dawn
2. Secrets of the Morning
3. Twilights Child
4. Midnight Whispers
5. Darkest Hour

Dollanganger Family Series

1. Flowers in the attic
2.Petals in the Wind


And what's a post without any pics! Here is some Etsy love:


Whimsical Nature Book Plates - The Poppy Tree

Pale Blue Washi Paper Bookmark - Nhubs
Pocket Notebook 3 pack - The Black Apple

No comments: