Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Living Room Wishlist

I bought my first "REAL" piece of "GROWN UP" furniture this weekend! My definition of 'real' and 'grown up' means not purchased for less than $50; not a hand me down; not 30+ years old, and does not come in a box!!!

Now mind you, there is nothing wrong with any of the above - in fact my ENTIRE house is furnished with things that meet those criteria, however I've been saving up for a while to buy new furniture for when we move into our new house and this just happened to be on SUPER SALE!!!

Here's a pic of the couch, the color is a little off, its a lime greenish color:



My current living room is black and red, so I am going to have to get new accesories - oh how sad (wink, wink). Here's a provisional wish list:

Bouquet of Red - SkyeArt

Capricious - Papermoth

Creamsicle Chubby Nester Trio - TimaryArt


Sunny Chocolate Duo - atelierBB

Oak Leaf Trio - LynnCardwellPottery

This is it for now! I still have to find a table, a rug, and some accents! I can't wait, this is going to be so fun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your couch purchase!

Nice wish list, Maura! It's kind of fun having your own place and getting to decorate it the way you want isn't it?
Enjoy!
:)
Kris